Thursday 15 July 2010

Revolving Inkpad Storage Unit

As soon as Di mentioned making a revolving inkpad storage unit I knew I had to have it - even before I saw the final item! I've had inkpads in drawers and boxes dotted around and the idea of getting the ones I use most on the desktop, close to hand was just what I needed.

I've painted and stamped my unit to match some storage items that are already on my desk and took some photos as I went along to show how I did it and to give you an idea of what you can do with them. You can see the article ~{here}~. If you feel you have to have one too, you can find them ~{here}~ in the Retail Store.




As you can see, you can also store the full sized inkpads on the shelves too.



The outside of the shelves is strong enough to store the smaller teardrop or square shaped inkpads. In fact, I now have two of these inkpads on each shelf. I have tested it out (I can't resist playing) and even when I've spun it like mad, the inkpads stay put!!


Here you can see how it fits onto my desktop and is tucked away taking up very little room. I did think of asking you to forgive the fact that all I did for this was push all the stuff to the left for the photo, but I know I am not alone having a busy desk!!





Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Di said...

LOL at visions of you spinning it like mad Kaz!!

I LOVE how you've decorated it and a brilliant step by step article too xx

Gez Butterworth said...

I've this vision of you spinning it really fast! rofl. I definately want the other unit & now I DEFINATELY want one of these as well! :D

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thanks for stopping! What a dream that storage unit is, I bet you have been stamping your heart out!

Carol

Carol Plume said...

wow that looks fab! really love the way you've decorated it Kaz xx

Angelnorth said...

Hee hee, I'm imagining you sitting there spinning it as fast as you can at every opportunity now! Looks fab Kaz, love it!

Karen said...

WOW Kaz...this looks completely different, it gorgeous honey XXX

Unknown said...

WOW ... that is very cool storage!