Tuesday 19 October 2010

CHRISTMAS MINI BOOK

Hello, its Karen here & I have been festive again hehe!  This time with the wonderful Christmas Tree book from the Christmas 2010 collection!

This is such a fun book to play with.  You can use for scrapping your Christmasy pics but I have used it to make a free standing centre piece, decoration, whatever you want to call it!!!!  In its naked form its just over 24cm high, a lovely size & really sturdy so it will take anything you want to throw at it. It looked like this...

I have had so much fun with this one though and have based each page on a quote.  It made me hunt through my Christmasy stash to find bits & pieces to put in it!  Have you spotted the lovely Tando reindeer???

Here are the other pages...







Lots of glitter, chippie, stamping & fabric went into this one.  I will put more details on my blog when I post this.

Dont forget to come & see us at The Craft Barn on 6th November!  Di & I would love to see you!  Thank you for looking, HUGS XXX

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh karen,hun this is just amazing,just adore what you have done,with this tree,its pure magic hun love hugs cheryl xxx

Kaz said...

What a fab decoration Karen, love all the little bits and pieces on it xx

Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful project, i love it. I actually have this sat on my desk waiting for me to do it justice

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic project Karen, lots of detail and something to enjoy from any angle!

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous idea makes an adorable 'brag' book. Cannot wait for my raindeer to get here. xx Zoe

Irit Shalom said...

So very cute- this is a time of a year I am sorry that we don't celebrate X- mas... Really!!