Wednesday 27 October 2010

Gold twinchies.......

I don't get a chance to take part in too many swaps on Bubbly Funk but in September I made myself time to join in and make some twinchies....the theme was Autumn.

Of course I had to use the wavy Tando ones that we do so I settled down and made these.  They have been coloured with DI and as they are white lined I had no prep to do at all.  They've also been stamped and I used a tiny splodge of stickles on each one.  Some autumnal leaves were added and I finished off with a bit of string and the letters GOLD.



3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Adorable! love the wavy edges. xx Zoe

Kaz said...

Those are gorgeous Di I wish I'd joined in to get one! xxx

Carol Plume said...

these are totally gorgeous - and I'm the proud owner of one!! lol

xx