Tuesday 5 October 2010

Using Tando ticket from the travel set for travel page

My new travel page needed some chipboard sub title- so this TICKET piece from Tando travel  set was a right decision to do this  TICKET TO HAPPY DREAM STORY sub title
I misted the chipboard with my new Smoochspritz and the result was just great- a full and shiny coverage, better than all other mists I used before
The Ticket engraved letters were covered with Star dust glitter glue from Ranger and I think the combination of this pearlized mist with  shiny glitter took this chipboard to another level  and I am very sorry that this pearlized finish is not so visible on the photos

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

PERFECT! Love the colour too..x

Di said...

This is stunning Irit, I love it xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous work Irit X

Kaz said...

This looks amazing Irit x