Wednesday 10 November 2010

Demo Day at the Craft Barn

What a fantastic day I had last Saturday at the Craft Barn.  The wonderful ladies on our design team had sent through a fabulous display of their gorgeous creations.  They really did make all the difference to the demo table.

Karen travelled all the way up from Cornwall and popped in to see me there, she very kindly took this photo.


Just an update on the Design Team call.  I was very busy last week preparing for the demo day but I think I have made a decision on the DT now.  I will announce what will be going on once I have made sure everyone has been notified.
I have to say that it has been one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make, there were so many stunning applicants. 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Awe, this is a lovely pic of you Di...even tho I took it myself hahaha! It was fab seeing all the made up chippie together, it really showed all the different ways that you can treat it! Well done my lovely xxx

Carol Plume said...

Di glad to hear that it all went well - great piccie.

Can't wait to see who's the new dt member...xx

Traceyr said...

You look as cool as a cucumber Di and wow what a lot of loveliness on that table. :)