Friday 5 November 2010

Dream boy lo



This baby page was done with some non traditional baby  colors with my  American nephew Omri baby photo (and he is about 16 now). Tando creative leaves were perfect  to add to this huge flower (believe me- you can use  flowers on baby  boy pages, just don't try to do it for a teenager if you want to stay alive.. )
I covered the chipboard  with  Ranger bright green X- mas  glitter glue and it wasn't so easy as the  leaves have a very thin cuts - but the result is stunning..On this page I used the small  leaves from the set- the large one are still waiting for the perfect moment  for use.
And I just must add that this page was done with Scrap with V November 1 st sketch- my very new Australian scrap shop  DT- and thanks god I can use the familiar metric system when I do some instructions..

1 comment:

Kaz said...

Such a sweet LO Irit. The leaves look fab xx