Tuesday 16 November 2010

Family minibook




I don't craft too many mini albums- too much time for too  small  space to work and I do scrap " big time"- big ,actually.. So this mini was done mainly to use these prettiest ever Fairy tales Prima line and as I have it all- 6*6'  pp, journaling spots and chipboards- it was fast and easy and really fun.
I added some Tando creative  town chipboards - aren't they cute?  They were painted and embellished and a house shape was also glazed with 3d glue.And on another page I just used this Tando creative leaf branch  with distressed paint and added a big silk flower.

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Very special mini book full of charm and care. xx Zoe

Kaz said...

This is beautiful Irit x

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I love doing 'mini albums' and this is great! Ann