Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sew colorfull cotton reel mini album

When I asked Di to send me this Tando creative  cute mini album I didn't realy thought what it will be like when it's done.. So here it is: all colors of buttons and everything is Sew Colorfull .
I add some inside photos too- still no picks on the inside pages, but they will be added with the same page colors.
Great mini  and fantastic trendy item- this dress forms, spools and buttons are just " in"
I also used the spool from the sewing set- but the spool only on the cover, as I have an idead for other items for another project. So I used some shop chipboards here and keep my Tando pieces for later.
 Hope you like it and it's a great use of all buttons we love and keep and never use.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

What a cute little album, I love the explosion of colour and texture here!

Di said...

I agree with Joanne, the texture and colour is fabulous, very inspirational x

Karen said...

Oh Irit, this is just amazing my lovely! xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Beautiful :)

Kaz said...

This is fantastic Irit, it's so colourful xx