Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mom to be lo

This new page was done about a month and a half  ago- but I couldn't show it here and I still can't as it was  submitted to Scrapbooking. com web magazine and they asked me to do a full
" How to do it" article as this lo was going  to be published
So it was published in a new April 2011 issue and you can read it - it's free magazine
I used quite a few of Tando Creative fantastic chipboards on this page and all the techniques
  are in this article here-just click on red line 
I still have much more to show- but those projects can't be seen due to publications too
So we will wait till the publication date and then I am going to show you some close ups  again and the full project can be seen only  30 days after publishing
But's it just great that  Tando Chipboards are web posted a lot

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love the flower on the tree especially. Great to get published like this looking forward to seeing more XOXO Zoe

Kaz said...

what I see here looks gorgeous as usual Irit. Well done on getting Tando chipboard into publications x

Di said...

Oooo fabulous Irit, well done you for getting so much published. This is such a gorgeous example of your work xx