Tuesday 3 May 2011

Canvas with a scallop!

Hellooo, its Karen here and I have been playing with bunting again but this time some very teensy bunting that you can use on a card or for scrapping.  This comes in 2 sizes but I have chosen the little one to work with at 12.5cm across.  I have decorated myself an 8x8inch canvas & I have used 2 lengths to make up the width I needed. As it has a whiteboard finish all I needed to do was spray it with mica mists then overstamp it.

I also used some little flower centres from Tando down near the bottom.  The heart chippie was from my stash!  Here it all is nekkid haha

More details on how I made up the canvas are on my blog if you want to have a looksee!  Thank you for popping by today, HUGS xxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love the colours on this Karen and the beading.
Sue x

Kaz said...

This is so pretty Karen xx

Di said...

Oh this is gorgeous Karen, I love it xx