Tuesday 31 July 2012

Hope , Love ,Life and Dreams in gold, copper and silver

Hello, my dear Tando friends. Finally I got some new chippies and here we go with new projects.
This project is made using a small square Printers tray and 3 bottles from the Grab bag of Bottles and Jars set. And as this week is all about Gold, Silvedr and Copper, I made it with all 3 colors using a lot of embossing powders over my chipboards.




I covered the frame with 3-4 metal embossing powders and used the same powders to stamp all backgrounds. Then I heat embossed 3 bottles and made stamped labels. All stamps are from Inspired By Stamping company I design for.
 Some small embellishments were added and me altered piece was done. Hope you like it too.
And the products used for this project

8 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty. Those bottles look so useful!

Katherine said...

It's beautiful Irit...love the bottles and the frame :)

Karen said...

I love all of this Irit, so pretty x

Angelnorth said...

Love the labeled bottles and the multi metallic embossing powders on the frame!

Dawn said...

Ooh, fab project Irit, love all the techniques you've used, all works perfectly together. Those bottles are sooooo cute, lol pity there's no Cornish Scrumpy in them!
Hugs x x x x

Dana Tatar said...

Great piece Irit! All the embossing is fabulous! =)

Di said...

Fabulous piece Irit, love those bottles.

Zoechaos said...

Glorious work love the merging of the colours XOXO zoe