Sunday 23 September 2012

My tribute to my Dad : journaling week

Hello, my dear Tando friends! Irit is here and this week I am going to show you a scrapbooking page. It was a long time since I shared any scrap pieces here, so this one is one of  a very special to me.
My dear Dad passed away a few month ago and he was also a very well know Israeli composer. So those Music chipboards together with this gorgeous journaling spot we just perfect for this page.
I used this journaling chipboard to add the name and the date only as I did a lot of hand write journaling on a top under this most gorgeous Music chippy.
Another Tando piece was also used here- Music title and I think all those Tando pieces were the must for this page.
You are welcome to read my journaling here.
Rest in piece dear Daddy! We miss you so much!
Irit

3 comments:

Karen said...

So sorry to read that your Dad passed away, what a loss to you and to Israel. This is a wonderful tribute to him, HUGS xxx

Katherine said...

It's beautiful Irit and a beautiful tribute - hugs

MiniOwner said...

Such a beautiful page. We lost our dear dad 3 years ago tomorrow. It does get a little easier. The time comes when you can talk about all the happy memories you have.
Sue xx