Monday 12 November 2012

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

Welcome to a new week - a week where we would like to show you some home decor projects.

Here's Caro and it's my turn to start with my project. I have altered an ikea mirror.


As you can see I have cut many pieces of paper, stamped on them (stamps are by Tim Holtz) and sponged them with Distress Ink. Then I put some embellishments and an old Jeanstag on it, added bakers twine and these gorgeous flourishes and a cog of Tando Creative which I have colored first with Distress Stains.




used chipboards - klick on the picture to get to the shop




3 comments:

Kaz said...

Lovely mirror Caro x

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic altered mirror - really covetable!
Alison x

Craftychris said...

ooh wow, now that took some work and was so worth it! xx