Sunday 10 February 2013

Some cards with bookplates: Embossed week

Hello, my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Embossed week!
Irit is here with  a few of my embossed projects.
As this is my second year to design for embossing powders company (WOW Embossing Powders is a UK company and this year I design for UK/Global team), I am totally addicted to heat embossed covering of Tando chipboards and here are a few examples of this technique.

The first card has Tando bookplate heat embossed with Ultra High Black Ebony embossing powder and I made 3-4 layers to get this full coverage and it looks like a real enamel.



For my second card I used a splash of Clear Ultra High embossing powder over this square scalloped chipboard  and it looks like some water drops. Make one layer only and do not try to make a full coverage if you like this look.




The last card was made with another Tando bookplate and was covered with Cable Red embossing powder  and also I am not sure, but there were more than 2 layers of it.


As you can see Tando chipboards are just fantastic  to use with all possible embossing powders and it looks like enamel, drops of water or just paint, depends on how many layers of embossing  you made.
Hope you got some crafty inspiration and see you nest week with more crafty projects.

No comments: