Thursday 8 August 2013

Love . Live. Create: Summer week


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this is my Summer week project.




My new altered Mixed Media project made  with    WOW! EP stamps and powders and Tando Creative chipboards.


First I stamped the background with WOW!  stamps and heat embossed with black glitter  powder. Then I used gesso and Tando  mask for the orange- pink spots over the stamping. I added glitter powder over the wet gesso and heat embossed it till is was dry.
The chipboard Gate Tando piece was covered with  white glitter powder randomly, as I didn't want the perfect covered look.
Then I cut the gate into 2 halves and glued it over the stamped piece.
I altered resin flowers with a lot of emobossing powders and added to the gate piece on the right.
My altered arft piece was done.





See you soon again with more Tando inspiration!

4 comments:

roc said...

Beautifully done!

Cocofolies said...

I love the colours and how you used Sunburst under this beautiful gate Irit! Well done! x

Kaz said...

this is another piece of gorgeous work Irit x

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful... love the stamping in the background, and the gates look so good.
Alison x