Saturday 10 August 2013

Summer Holiday - Ship Shape Tag


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an ocean themed tag for the Summer Holiday theme this week. I spent a lot of time sailing during the weekends of my Summer vacation as a child and this tag brings back some of those fun memories.


I painted the smaller anchor from the Anchor Set with white acrylic paint and added a bit of Distress Ink to the edges.


I added one of the smaller clouds from the Grab Bag of Clouds to my tag to create some depth to my scene.






Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Craftychris said...

Fab tag with lots of seaside memories! xx

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous holiday tag Dana, I love your rope and your anchor ! xx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous tag - love the pops of blue, and the rope is a brilliant addition!
Alison x

Kaz said...

This is so much fun Dana xx

roc said...

this is just adorable! love how you made it!

Irit Shalom said...

What a fantastic project!