Tuesday 19 November 2013

Quick and easy Brush Stroke Trees

For our Free for All week, I'm showing some quick and easy Christmas cards. As in my last post, I don't take the time it takes for the Glossy Accents to dry into account!!


I have used the largest sizes from the ~{Mini Brush Stroke Trees}~ and painted them with Fresco paints. Once dry, I've added a thin layer of Glossy Accents and sprinkled glitter on top.

Once this was dry, I've attached them onto a torn strip of washi tape and added the greeting.

I then went on to make some tags using all sizes of the trees.



Quick ,simple, inexpensive and perfect for batch producing to get those cards made!

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

These are brilliant! Very striking and look so cool xx

roc said...

Wonderful!

Cocofolies said...

Oooh, that's brilliant indeed !! I'm discovering this new card with a great pleasure, love your idea to make a set of beautiful and amazing Christmas cards using only these stroke trees.. They are so cute like that !! :) Well done Kaz. xxx

Katherine said...

OOoo I love these….need to have a go now :)

Carol Plume said...

Fab idea and so eye catching.... See you're well ahead this year with presents wrapped top lol xx