Friday 1 November 2013

Skellie wants to dance!

Helloooo, its Karen here today.  I don't normally 'do' anything at Halloween but who could resist tis fabulous skeleton ?   I have put him with a 3D Layered Coffin. Here is the outside with the lid attached by Grunge Paper Tabs...


All the pieces have been painted with PaperArtsy Fresco in Eggplant and Squid Ink.  Digging around in my stash I found some 12x12 die cut paper which I used over the top.  Then I stamped in black with a crackle stamp and added some Treasure Silver.  The stamp is by PaperArtsy which has been embossed in white.  On the inside I covered the cobweb in purple Stickles before gluing the pieces together.  The skellie has been painted in white acrylic and been given some luscious lips (had to be done as he is so handsome haha)  But he can't speak so he has a sign round his neck.  Of course if he gets a kiss he wakes up and comes alive again :D (still can't think of a quote for the other side :( )


Here are the nekkid pieces...



Thank you for calling in, Take Care, Karen xxx

5 comments:

Cocofolies said...

hahaha, great coffin Karen, love your humour, your skeleton is fabulous !!! :O) Coco xx

Kaz said...

Ha fab coffin Karen!! Love those lips, but I'm not sure I'd be tempted ;) xxx

Carol Plume said...

WOW how fab is he???? great piece Karen xx

Katherine said...

Super coffin, and love the twist on it :)

Gio said...

She's so funny, Karen!! You have a very good sense of humour! And if you kiss her she wakes up?!! Amazing ;-)