Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tag Week - Turning Over A New Leaf


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing my project for the Tag theme this week. I had a lot of fun with gesso, acrylic paint, a favorite stamp, book pages, and masking tape when building up and coloring the background of my tag.


I painted a Tall Leaf with the same supplies I used for the tag background. As I was adding the leaf to the finished tag, it was blending with the background a little too much, so I decided to turn the leaf over and have the less busy underside facing up. I'm figuratively and literally turning over a new leaf with this piece!


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

A cheerful and free-style inspiration on this tag Dana, love the way you have catched up with your (relative lol) colours mistake ! Gorgeous ! Coco xx

roc said...

This is wonderful!

Kaz said...

Fabulous Dana xx