Monday 4 November 2013

Tags...



This week on the blog tags is the theme, so I dug out a cream tag and covered it in gesso.  I was in a fairly altered art kind of mood so there are papers, spray inks, stamps and gauze all layered up on my tag.  I used some of the Tando chipboard flowers and wanted to pick out some of the bright colours in the papers so I started by covering them in some white gesso and once that was dry used pro-markers to get that really strong colour.  I then went over the top with just a little more gesso, rubbing it in with my fingers, and then walnut gold cosmic shimmer mist which made the colours look a little more like water colour.  

I hope that inspires you to dig out some paint, paper and chipboard.

Katherine





2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Adorable tag Katherine, love how you coloured your flowers and butterfly chipboards...! Fab colours and effect on this! Coco xx

roc said...

its beautiful!