Thursday 2 January 2014

A couple of other Christmas Cards

Hello friends, Tando's followers and visitors! At first, Happy New Year!!! I hope that 2014 brings you health, happiness, creativity of course and all the the good things you may wish.... 
I have two new christmassy cards today for you, with the same Adorable Christmas Angel stamp from Crafty Individuals I used for the last card I showed you. On the first one, I put my very first embellishment made using my melt pot. This is the first time I had actually used my Melt Pot, don't ask me why I don't know why myself! It's great fun and I love the texture and dimension such enamelled piece gives to a project, in complement to some Tando's chippies ready for use. Be careful if you combine UTEE and stamps, don't forget to ink your stamp with VersaMark Ink before pouring melted UTEE, that will prevent any enamel sticking on your stamp. 
On this first card, I used a single Brush Stroke medium tree as an embellishment of choice in addition to my enamelled piece of art! This tree was a remaining one from my previous card, and it was so easy to put it back to this new card for extra dimension.   


The second one is a simple card, made in the hurry with the leftover paper of my poinsettias die-cuts. Quick and easy to do, but sometimes the less is more, and I think this card is beautiful in its simplicity, isn't it?.. As a unique embellishment I have added at the bottom right side a mini sleigh from the Mini Santa's Sleighs grab bag, just covered with silver Glitter.


I used:

Tando Mini's Brush Stroke Trees

Tando Mini's Santa Sleighs

Thanks for stopping by! Hoping your New Year brings you Joy! Hugs, Coco xx

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic cards from Coco - love the melt-embellishment and the little tree on the first one, and the poinsettias are really great on the second.
Alison x

Gio said...

Such lovely cards Coco!

I wish you a very Happy New Year to the talented team and Di!!

roc said...

great job!