Sunday 12 January 2014

Black and White fan with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Tando Black and White week!
This is my new Black and White altered piece made for Tando DT blog.
This is my very first Tando fan (the middle size of it), but sure not the last one, as I really adore all things oriental and those fans can be altered in so many ways.


I stamped the background with Sweet Stamps Apple blossom stamp (not seen much as it's white on white stamping). The back frame is heavy glittered (mess, mess and never again...)




Then I added some FWAB black swirls and Prima white flowers and I really like the results.
Do you?

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

A classy version of the fan Irit, beautiful and delicate! Coco x

roc said...

that is very elegant!

Kaz said...

Very beautiful xx