Sunday 23 February 2014

Footprints and Flourishes...

Hello everyone. I (Coco) am also using this Free for All week to show you a couple of makes (a card and four bookmarks) done with new Trade Show Releases. I was lucky enough to receive a few bits before the last Stitches trade show, to try to make a few samples for Di to take to the show. Maybe some of you had a chance to see the two first ones below... I would have loved to have been there, unfortunately it's very difficult for me to move because of my kids and the distance between France and UK! Well, I should warn you that this post is picture heavy so maybe go and grab a drink before you start!

I mainly played with  Footprints. I must confess that as soon as I saw it, I fell in love with this mask!!! The texture you can add over it and the way you can highlight the various areas using your Creative Expressions Metallic gilding wax and/or your PA Treasure Golds is terrific.. This is exactly what I did, I used several tints of both types of products since I have a few items of the two brands, to create various traces and shades under the feet....
For the background and the chipboard embellishments (one small compass and a few leaves from the new Minis - Leaves 3 sheet), I used a selection of my Fresco Chalk Paints, some Dreamwaver Crackle paste for extra texture at some places, and covered all my embellishments with Ranger Cracke Accents for the finishing touch. I also played with some Paper Artsy stamps.. You should find the complete list of items I used if you have time to pop over to my blog also here


Here are some details of the card:




Love these small leaves above...  they are really easy to use and reveal to be a fab addition!! 

I also did a large bookmark using the same mask... Just love it.


On this I put some odd bits remaining from a previous project, like the leaves stamped on black cardstock and cut out (coming from my last 'Masculine' card also shared with you).  
Well, I had tons of fun with this mask as you can see! (at least I hope you can feel it... it's hard sometimes for me to explain all my inspirational process in English although I'd love to, sorry).


That's not finished... I have now three others bookmarks for you using another fab new mask: Long Flourish. Well, you know how much I love my Owls stencil... As soon as I saw the Flourish mask, I had the idea to associate them. Love the following bookmark, I couldn't resist to keep it for myself this time haha! :)


And here are the two smallest bookmarks I did with the remaining parts of a Manila A4 sheet that I entirely painted and divided into cards and bookmarks recently.




Phew! I did tell you there were lots of photos. If you survived this far then well done and I hope you enjoyed seeing different things and makes showcasing some of the just released products! Now pop over to our Tando’s blog in the days to come, you should see new other gorgeous samples from the rest of the team using the new Releases maybe... Kaz has kicked off this week with three beautiful samples, and Karen yesterday has showed a fabulous new Stationery new box, don't hesitate to scroll display backwards now if you missed them! 

I used the following new products:
Mask - Footprints

Mask - Long Flourish

Tando Minis - Leaves 3

and also:

Compass Small Set of 5

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Owls

Have a great Sunday, hope we will have some sun!! Thanks for stopping by. HUGS Coco xxx

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow what stunning creations!! Loving the texture and colours on all of them and those stencils are fab too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

These are absolutely breathtaking!!! I love them all, thanks so much for sharing!!!
Hugs!!

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely glorious creations from Coco - and all those new goodies look fabulous... Love the leaves and the Long Flourish mask especially!
Alison x

Kaz said...

Lots of lovely texture there Coco x