Sunday 23 March 2014

Same but different week...

ends today and what a great week we have had! 

Today its my (Carol) turn to show you what I created with my grass flexi strips…. I always think that if  a "flexi" piece goes around a circle then its truly flexi and very versatile - so with that in mind here is my piece:-


My base is a large, unused, cheese box…the flexi strips went around the edge, as you can see, very easily……


I lifted the edges slightly to allow the lid to close easier….


If you would like further details on my cheese box, please visit my blog.

We all really hope that we've given you some inspiration with these flexi strips…..please check out the suppliers lists at the top….

Thank You for joining us this week - don't forget to pop back tomorrow when we start another themed week.

6 comments:

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Beautiful Box!! TFS!!
Hugs!!

Cocofolies said...

Fantastic Carol, I love what you have succeeded in doing with a simple cheese box and your grass flexi strip, that's really gorgeous. xxx

Anne said...

This is beautiful! What a wonderful idea,it looks fab! LOVE the colour!

Craftychris said...

Fabulous box! xx

Gio said...

This is stunning, Carol!

Words and Pictures said...

Very cool use of the Flexistrip Grasses - that's ingenious, and very pretty too!
Alison x