Thursday 24 April 2014

Anything goes for April

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Tando Anything goes week.
This  is my " Anything" project and this time I just used Tando fantastic new release masks  over my themed beach layout.

I used textured paste over this delicious new mask and then added a lot of distress inks to make it a part of my background paper. This mask really looks like a sunburst and is really versatile. It's modern design that can be used over  the numerous kind of projects and is a MUST TO HAVE Tando product!
I am sure I will use this mask over and over and so should you!
Our new Tando retail on- line store is just around the corner and you will be able to buy Tando products on- line in a very short time!

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

I love the way you have used this mask and the colours over it that really blend with the sea, brilliant Irit! Coco x