Friday 1 August 2014

ATC WEEK with Irit

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our ATC WEEK.
  Irit is here and I am going to show you small things filled with a lot of Tando love!

I really like to make  those small art cards and was very happy to make some for this week.
 First I used 3 different Tando masks to make the texture: sorry that after all it's not much seen , but each piece is half covered with mask image with texture paste.
As you can see I made those card stamped and misted and then added some Tando chipboard pieces: the birds are also stamped and those leaves background looks great as the feathers.


 Products used for this project:
Bird cage small
Birds and branches
Harlequin mask

Random circles mask

Have you say


2 comments:

Karen said...

oooo these are so gorgeous Irit :D x

Kaz said...

These are so pretty Irit xx