Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tag it with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Tando tag it week! Irit is here again with some Mixed Media inspiration.
I love tags! I really think that this is most artistic crafting without being messy, Mixed Media full of gesso over your hands. So this is  such a project: stamped, water colored, inked, die cut , heat embossed and still clean and maybe even simple. Or not...

I made the background tag with corrugated board and the second tag was all resist stamped with Rubber Dance stamps. Some of the stamps were heat embossed with white powder and some with black and then I covered the whole stamped piece with a mix of distress inks and Gelatos.

I added black brick background die cut and heat embossed Tando bookplate chipboard with glitter blue powder.
The stamped sentiment inside was stamped on vellum.
Another heat embossed  music notes chipboard was added over the bookplate and wit some red paint
 " blood" drops, two star brads and some ribbons this tag was finished.


Tando product used


1 comment:

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Irit xx