Friday 30 January 2015

Fly away my cute one: Birds week with Irit



Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and this is my project for our Birds week.
This is my little adorable " birdie" here- my lovely granddaughter Netta.
And I did used Tando birds for this layout: heat embossed  with black powder. The word CUTE title was heat embossed with red powder and then I added white dots to fit the baby's outfit.



I also used Tando flower- this time heat embossed with white powder.


I also used the speech bubble to add some journalling over it.


Products used:
Cute

Word - CUTE LOVE

Grab bag of mini birds

 Grab Bag of Mini Birds
Speech bubbles small

Speech Bubbles Small
Flowers with stems grab bag
 Flowers with stems grab bag



1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

I love this colorful page Irit! Great use of the birds!