Tuesday 28 April 2015

Mini's on Mini's!

Hello, its Karen here today and I have kept it simple and put my mini's onto miniature whisky bottles. 


I covered the little bottles with scrunched up tissue before painting them with a mix of DecoArt Fluid Acrylics (amazing pigment & colours).  They ended up mottled but you can't see that in the photo, sorry.  The mini butterflies & flowers have been covered with Texture Paste and then painted.  When dry I added a touch of Treasure Silver.  While I was at it I also made up a bottle using Mini Birds.  While these are not in the Mini section they are still teensy enough!


I used:
Mini Butterflies
Mini Flowers
Mini Birds & Branches
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
DecoArt Media White Modelling Paste

Why not join us and have a play along with any of our themes this month!  Go to the top of the blog for details & where to link your work!

Thank you for looking , Hugs, Karen xxx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooh, these are beautiful ♥