Friday 17 July 2015

May we always have Paris: Anything goes with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Anything goes post!
Today I am going to share my two loves: my love for Tando Printer's trays and my eternal love for Paris.
I design for Tando Creative for 5 years and those printer's trays were and still are my most favourite Tando products. And when you add gorgeous themed paper and fantastic stamps, your Paris becomes a real thing.
I used this Casablanca movie line as my title (a bit of a change as  it was " We 'll always have Paris" and I made it " May we always have Paris"), but it's still about love and memories and .... Paris , of course.
The background was stamped and heat embossed and misted and trimmed and  I had fun to make it.
I used quite a lot of RD stamps to make this background:
The chipboard tray  was heat embossed with a mix of copper and teal powders to get this  aged look.
 The window of mini windows Tando set was made in the same way and glued on the bottom.\
I also added Tando's Compass  chipboard piece on the top that was heat embossed with white (dirty white ) powder.
A few Paris stickers were added inside the tray- 3d stickers and photo shot one.All together this piece was misted with teal and pink mists.
And finally my Paris tray was done and was real.
I really hope to be back there in a short time!



Tando products used:
Printer's tray
Mini Printer Tray 152mm x 152mm with stand

Compass duo
Compass Duo

Minis Frames
Tando Minis - Frames

No comments: