Wednesday 26 August 2015

Banner Week - Canvas

Hi folks,

for this weeks project I felt the need to go bright and bold with one of my favourite characters, The Mad Hatter...........


If you can't quite read the quote........

"Trust me. I know a thing or two about liking people, and in time, after much chocolate and cream cake, 'like' turns into 'what was his name again?'" (Mad Hatter/Lewis Carroll)

Here is what I used........


Bunting Large Scalloped


Mini Mask - Distressed Diamond


Distorted Harlequin Mask

The Mad Hatter stamp is from The Octopode Factory, the bunting stamp was loose in my stash. The paints used are Decoart Media Fluid Acrylics.

If you fancy playing along with any of our themes this month please check out the link at the top of the page. Any makes shared will be entered in the monthly draw and be in with a chance of winning some gorgeous Tando goodies.

Many thanks for popping by today,

Hugs 

Dawn x x x 







4 comments:

Karen said...

What fun!!!! Loving that quote too x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Wow! love this Dawn. x

Carol Plume said...

Great canvas Dawn xxk

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous ♥ FAB colours ♥