Saturday 22 August 2015

'Fly Away'





Hello crafty peeps, it's Lisa here and it's my turn today to show you what I have created for this weeks 'Anything Goes' theme. I've called this creation Fly Away and I've used one of the Tando Mini Printer Trays (152mm x 152mm with cover) along with many other Tando yummy products.

Here is the front of my Printer Tray.



I first assembled the tray then painted everything with white gesso, then gave it a coat of scrummy chocolate brown and sprayed loads of water to give a vintagey look. 

I used a die cut to cut the oval frame shape and layered lots of embellishments. I used the grab bag arrows, mini keys, grab bag hearts, buttons grab bag and the bug set 1 - small along with some other bit and pieces from my stash.




On the inside of the tray, I used some pattern paper for the background then decorated with more wonderful Tando embellishments.



I used some of the embellishments I used on the front and added one of the butterflies from the butterfly grab bag and a bird from the grab bag mini birds. I also used some metal embellishments and played with different techniques to decorate. I painted some with acrylic paint and heat embossed some of them with copper and clear embossing powder. I also filled a couple of the rectangles with crackle paint.






Here are all the Tando products I used which are available on the Tando Website.








Butterfly Grab BagGrab Bag of HeartsBug Set 1 Small




Grab Bag of Mini BirdsArrows Grab BagTando Mini's - Keys


Buttons Grab BagMini Printer Tray 152mm x 152mm with cover



Thanks for popping by, I hope you join in the fun. 
Toodles, Lisa xxx