Thursday 13 August 2015

Keep Calm And Carry On

Hi guys, Liz here this time with a project I've done for the theme
Use a stencil or two,
to be honest it didn't turn out as i had intended hence my title!!!, lol

So i altered it a bit and added the words, this now sits in my craft room as a reminder, what for you may ask? well
I first drew round the gorgeous Giovanna Profile stencil, then coloured it in with my copics, put it to one side on my craft desk, used more stencils, etc on my canvas, got out my spray paints and the spray went further than my so called prepared box with news paper in to take up the excess ink and sprayed a very fine spray on the image!!!!!!!!, I mean (what) I could have cried,
so the whole thing had to change from there and became a serene crafter in the midst of chaos!!!! with a few paints dots on her, well i kinda look like that sometimes too only my spray splats are bigger!! lol,

The background of the canvas is made up of  the sequin waste mask and cogs group steampunk, which I used grunge paste through, so I used three stencils in all, then I added some of the  chipboard, screws from a grab bag of screws, and  grab bag of cogs,



I used one of the Clock hands at the bottom of the Giovanna stencil too,

When dry i added some metal embellishments, flowers, Mulberry bark, dry wall tape, masking tape, frantage  from the encrusted Jewel bronze kit, all from my stash,
To finish it off I printed KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON on my computer, 

So the motto is, don't give up, carry on and as for me when i look at it, it reminds me to put my other stuff well away from my sprays!!!!! he he,

Hope I've at least made you smile,
Have fun, join us in any of the themes this month, the link is above,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love it Liz!!!!! The quote is perfect for it ;-p x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks karen, it is a good reminder, lol xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous colours and textures Liz ♥

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw thanks Gez xx

Gio said...

It's fabulous, always carry on, for sure! And don't tell me about spraying on the wrong part...it happened every single time :-)