Sunday 20 September 2015

"Change of Season" - Anything goes week with Lisa

Hi folks and welcome to the final day of the anything goes week at Tando Creative.
Well the summer season is definitely over!!! I'm not too sure if it even started... But I dedicated this week creation to the changing seasons and the fact that Autumn is upon us. 


I decided to make a canvas using the gorgeous leaves from the Tando collection and concentrating on autumn colours like red, orange, yellow, brown, copper and gold.


I built up loads of texture on the canvas using texture paste, tissue, lace and ribbon then give it a coat of gesso. 



I then built up the collage using heart cogs mix, compass duo, leaves pack A, leaves group -pointed, Tando Mini's - leaves 2 and the branches from the mini pack of birds and branches.




I added layers of acrylic paint, sprayed mica powders mixed with water, embossing powder and gilding flakes to add texture and build up the colour. 




Here are all the Tando products I used...


Compass Duo               Heart Cogs Mix Large                    Mini pack of Birds and Branches


Tando Mini's - Leaves 2                        Leaves group - pointed                  Leaf Pack A 3 Shapes



More pics on my blog here if you want to take a peek. Hope to see you over at the challenge. 

Toodles for now.... Lisa xxx 

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

That's a beautiful textured canvas - love it.
Alison x