Friday 18 September 2015

Love is just wonderful at any age: Anything goes week



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new TANDO post for Anything goes week.
This is my new art page and it's all about Love.
This page is made with stamping, heat embossing and inking, but as you can see Tando pieces- both masks and the title are the main point of this art piece.
I added my favorite Clock mask just to say that love if timeless. Then I added this  Stripes mask on the bottom  to make the waves of life/love and  it was my first use of the long Oblong Squares  mask on the right side of this piece.
 I made the Love- Just wonderful title with Tando Love word that was inked and heat embossed with clear powder.
I really hope that you love my inspirational art page.




Tando products used:
Clock mask
Clock Mask

Stripes mask

Mask - Stripes
Oblong square Long mask
Mask - Oblong Square Long
 Love word
Word - CUTE LOVE

No comments: