Sunday 15 November 2015

3D with Lisa


Morning folks!! Welcome to another post from me, Lisa, with my take on the 3D theme this week. 

After still recovering from the fabulous Tando Ministry of Mixology Weekend Workshop, here is my creation.



I used the small straight edge arches make a continuous standing frame. You can add anything you want too these frames, photographs, cut out images are stamping.
One the smaller frames I used the Tando distressed sequins mini mask with some texture paste. Then painted them with DecoArt colbalt teal hue and rubbed over a small amount of DecoArt metallic gold paint.

On the inside of the bigger frames I used DecoArt crackle paint and left it to dry then stamped over the top. I used the same colbalt teal hue on the borders of the big arches.




To finish, I added some eyelets and jute string to tie them together to make them stand. 


Arches - Straight edged small   Mini Mask - Distressed Sequins

Thanks for stopping by, if you'd like to join in with the challenge you can link your creation at the top of the blog.
Lisa xxx  

No comments: