Friday 6 November 2015

November colour Theme with Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are all well! I am getting ready
to go to Ministry of Mixology and getting exited and
nervous in equal quantities. This is my take
on the November colour theme.
I wanted to show how versatile Tando boards are as I 
always use Deco Art and true this project does have
Deco Art Media products on it but it is coloured 
by Lindy's Stamp Gang powders.
Firstly I put Deco Art modelling paste through Tando's 
Harlequin Stencil. I waited till it had dried enough to form a skin
but not fully dry, I dipped my fingers in water & wet
 the stamp then stamped into the partially dry paste.
Next I painted the entire media board with a stone coloured 
acrylic paint.
I used various colours from Lindy's Stamp Gang and 
spritzed with water.
Another close up!
& another.
The butterfly stamp is a Tim Holtz stamped with Archival Ink
and coloured with Media acrylic and iridescent paint.
Liquid Glass was used to highlight the wings.
Hey presto! I hope you have like this project please feel
free to let me know what you think. Why not join 
in with us using this months topic's for 
inspiration.

Cheers Dee X

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando creative products used Distorted Harlequin MaskMixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm.
  2. Deco Art products used Media Interference - TurquoiseFluid Acrylics Cobalt TurquoiseMedia: White Modelling PasteMedia: Clear Liquid Glass.
  3. Stamps from my stash, Archival ink & beads.
Okay the colours don't quite match!
Some do though.





3 comments:

Karen said...

Love this x

Unknown said...

SUCH a BEAUTIFUL creation DEE.... the colors are sooooo lovely and they blend so perfectly together to make total eye candy for my morning. j.

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful !
Corrie x