Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone… hope that you all had a fab Christmas and a good start to 2016…. today its my duty to announce the winner of our December challenge and also to announce the first theme of 2016…

A big Thank You to the two ladies that joined us this month, we really appreciate you taking the time out to join us with our weekly themes and you both created some really pretty pieces…

So, the winner for December is:-

NO 1 - CRAFTYFIELD AND NO 2 - KARRIE
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!
Please contact Di with your prize choices.

So, onto this years first weekly theme and we have decided to keep the colour themes going for 2016.. this year I have decided to make all of mine ATC's that way I will have a wonderful page of 12 colourful ATC's - anyone fancy joining me on my journey??

So, the first colour scheme is:-


and my first ATC is:-


Tando product used:-

For more details pop on over to my blog.

Don't forget we have a challenge running during the month.  The themes are our weekly themes and we have a prize for one lucky player each month.  Take a look at the tab at the top of the page for more details and we look forward to seeing your creations.

TFL xx


2 comments:

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Carol and I love the idea of making 12 ATC's with the colour themes x

Craftyfield said...

Yippee! I am off to choose my goodies...