Tuesday 8 March 2016

Texture paste week

Hello, its Karen playing with *Texture Paste* today :p.  I have decorated an address book....


I used  *Gio's masks (Eighties)* to spread the paste through in the centre of the book cover.  Then I painted over all of the cover with *Quinacridone Magenta*.  When that was dry I added some *Quinacridone Gold* over some of the stencilled parts and also dabbed some *Dioxazine Purple* here and there to add more depth.  When dry I added *Crackle Glaze* around the outside of the mask and on the circles and 'square' shapes.  *Antiquing cream in white* was added into the crackles.  *Liquid Glass* was added to other areas.



Thank you for taking a look today!  If you fancy paying along then take a look at the tab at the top of the page!  Hugs, Karen xxx

3 comments:

Carol Plume said...

thats gorgeous Karen, so rich and vibrant xx

Cocofolies said...

Wow!!!! Just seeing this on my BlogLovin' subscription by chance, how gorgeous Karen!!!!!! Gio will be proud to see how wonderfully you have used her stencil :)
Hugs, Coco xx

Kathy said...

This looks amazing Karen! I bet nothing in your house is safe when you've got the urge to titivate ;) I bet J doesn't stay still long........

I do love texture paste, I really do!