Friday 26 August 2016

Birds inspiration with Irit

 Hello my dear crafty friends ! Irit is here and it's my today's inspiration for Tando Birds week.

I decided not to use any chipboards here, but to make the art journal page with one Tando stencil only and some stamping around.
So today  I am going to shoe you the art journal single page made with just a few products.


All you need to make the similar page is a piece of good thick white cardstock from any company, one single Tando Creative stencil, DecoArt texture paste and Media line paints and a couple of stamps from Honey Bee Stamps.

This is not a tutorial post, but I  will tell you  briefly how I made this piece.
First I used Tando  Bird and Branch mask with modelling white  paste and made all textured images over the white cardstock.
Then, when the paste was dry, I added fluid acrylic  paints  to get those summery green, blue and yellow colors over the whole stencilled images.
I kept a few areas without texture to stamp later over them.
I stamped directly over the paint with black permanent ink and it's not a perfect stamping image there, but still pretty good for Mixed Media art.





And this is the gorgeous Tando mask I used here all over the page:
Bird and Branch Mask




To make the flowers pop I added white acrylic around and over the images and added some of the paint over the textured images too.

As you can see this is a real art page: flat, made with a lot of mediums and no " add- ons" at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a delightful way to start my day Irit with your VIVIDLY VIBRANT and HAPPY creation. I ADORE everything about this. You put a smile on my face :) Xj.