Friday 9 September 2016

September colour cards


I've done 2 cards for our colour theme as I wanted to do a gelli print background and it didn't work out first time:



I did a plain turquoise base then used orange paint on the gelli plate and stamped one of the stamps from the {Kaffee Klatsch Stamp set} onto the paint, then used the gelli plate like a stamp. I didn't press hard enough on the one on the left so got an incomplete print, so I let it dry for a minute then added some turquoise paint over the top, and put some card on it and gave it a really good press and got the one on the right. To be honest, I prefer this one!


I painted 3 butterflies from the {Mini Butterflies} with acrylic paint and stamped onto them and inked the edges.



I inked through the {Mini Leaves 1 Stencil} 3 times and cut a scallop border from another gelli print and used a digi image to finish.

Kaz xxx

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

So love Kaz' style !
Corrie x