Sunday 2 October 2016

Autumn Leaves with Lisa

Hi Folks, Lisa here and welcome to 
my creation for this weeks theme, Autumn Leaves.

I must admit, I'm a huge fan of Autumn. The beautiful colours, animated sounds and textures that Autumn brings.... 

With that in mind, I wanted to incorporate all these in to this weeks theme. 

Here is my creation...


I added a layer of DecoArt texture sand paste to the background piece then painted the inside background with DecoArt Media fluid acrylic paints.



I applied a layer of DecoArt Media crackle paint to the outside frame. I gather all the leaves from the Tando products and started to layer. 
I love how Tando products can be used individually or can be layered to create an extreme 3D piece.

So, I arranged and re-arranged the leaves until I was happy with the layout. Then adhered them to the frame.




I mixed a palette of autumn colours with DecoArt Media fluid acrylics and painted the leaves.


All of the products I have used are listed below and are available on the Tando Website.

Tando products... 

Mini heart printer tray
Leaf branch with loose leaves
Leaf branch with cut out leaves
Tando minis - leaves 2
Tall leaves set of 4


Mini Heart Printer Tray   Leaf Branch with 3 loose leaves  Leaf branch with cut out leaves.   Tando Mini's - Leaves 2  Tall Leaves - set of 4



Also available from Tando...

DecoArt Media - fluid acrylic paints
DecoArt Media - texture sand paste
DecoArt Media - white modelling paste
DecoArt Media - crackle paint



Thanks for popping by. If you wouls like to see my creation in more details, pop over to my blog here...
Lisa xxx

No comments: