Sunday 11 December 2016

Owl Clock with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here and welcome to my blog post for Tando. This week it's the colour theme.

And with it being December we have some gorgeous icy blues and greys to challenge us.
I chose the Tando MDF Owl Clock to play with this week.

Here is my creation....




First I painted the clock pieces with a coat of DecoArt White Gesso before putting the clock together. 

On the front of the clock I added some DecoArt Texture Sand Paste in some areas and some DecoArt Crackle Paint in other areas. 





When it was dry, I made a couple of different shades of blue using DecoArt Colbalt Teal Hue mixed with white gesso and a couple of shades of grey using DecoArt Paynes Grey and again mixed it with white gesso to create different shades. 




I used the grey colour to paint the clock face and owl. 




I added the clock hands and added some strands of decorative floristry strands to the love heart opening where the owl sits. 



Thanks for popping by today.
I hope you like my creation and I hope to see you soon. If you would like to pop by my blog I will see you there...
Lisa xxx


All the products I used for this creation are at the bottom of my post and are all available on the Tando Website.

MDF Owl Clock  Media: White Gesso  Media: White Crackle PAINT  Media: Texture Sand Paste  Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal  Fluid Acrylics: Paynes Grey  

No comments: