Saturday 3 December 2016

Recipe Week with Lisa

Good Morning folks. This week's recipe was: 1 stencil, 2 stamps and 3 snowflakes.  

I chose the Tando Christmas Advent Kit to play with for this challenge.

Here is my creation...



The circle frame and the background come as two separate pieces which makes it easier to apply different mediums and techniques. 

I started with the background and the 1st step of the recipe - use 1 stencil. I used the joined snowflakes Tando mask with white DecoArt modeling paste. When dry I added DecoArt Media Cobalt Blue Fluid Acrylic.





The 2nd part of the recipe - use 2 stamps was next. I stamped one of the stamps over the background of the stencilling. Then stamped a bauble stamp on a piece of card with a painted background then cut three of them out. 



For the frame of the Advent I first covered it with DecoArt Texture Sand paste and let it dry. I then added English Red Oxide, Paynes Grey, Primary Yellow, Raw Umber and Colbalt Teal DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics to create a rust effect.






The third part of the recipe - use 3 snowflakes. I used Tando Minis Snowflakes and layered them to create bigger 3D snowflakes. I painted them with DecoArt Metallic Gold Fluid Acrylic and brushed over some DecoArt Gold Green. 




To finish, I used the powders from the Stampendous Bronze Frantage Jewel Kit on the numbers and the pointer.





Thanks for popping by the Tando blog today.
Everything I have used to create this project is posted below and available at Tando.

If you would like to pop over to my blog to say hello click HERE.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx


Christmas Advent Kit  Mask - Joined Snowflakes  Tando Mini's Snowflakes  Media: White Modelling Paste  Media: Texture Sand Paste Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal   Fluid Acrylics: English Red Oxide  Fluid Acrylics: Paynes Grey  Fluid Acrylics: Raw Umber  Fluid Acrylics: Primary Yellow  Fluid Acrylics: Gold Metallic  Frantage Jewel Kit: BRONZE 







No comments: