Tuesday 21 February 2017

Anything Goes - Long Tag


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing a long tag for the Anything Goes theme this week. There are some days where I need just a little bit of extra motivation to get going and I think this tag will help a great deal.



I primed a Long Tag with DecoArt White Gesso. I then added color with a mix of Tattered Angels products: Red-Orange Shimmers, Goldenrod Shimmers, Waterfall Glimmer Glaze, Turquoise Blue Glimmer Mist, and lastly a splattering of Chalk Chalkboard Mist. Once the color was dry I stamped a sun onto the bottom of the tag with watermark ink and then heat embossed Stampendous! Spoonful of Gold Dust on top. I used a gold paint pen to highlight the edges of the tag. I used a fun mix of black letter stickers to spell out a quote by William C. Hannan; The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn. I finished this piece by attaching a bright yellow tassel through the hole at the top of the tag.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of Stampendous and DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: