Friday 31 March 2017

April Color Theme - Mini Lion Canvas

The page this image was linked to was no longer available. I think I found the original source on Zazzle. No contact information was available for the artist, so I borrowed this image for personal use only.

Hi friends! Dana here today sharing a mini canvas for the Color Theme this week. I found this lion image online by accident while I was helping my daughter with her homework. This beautiful image popped up in a search that was totally unrelated to lions and I'm so glad it did. The geometric image caught my eye and it matches the color palette perfectly.


I cut the image out and glued it to a Square Button from the Buttons Grab Bag that I colored with Tattered Angles Turquoise Blue Glimmer Mist and Plain Jane Baseboard Leaf Mist.


I glued the button onto a 3x3 inch Canvas Corp canvas that I colored with Tattered Angels Fully Purple Glimmer Mist. I hand-dyed a piece of seam binding ribbon with the same colors of mist previously listed and tied it around the edge of the canvas. I finished this piece with a sticker sentiment.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: