Sunday 19 November 2017

Anything Goes with Lisa

Hi folks! Lisa here and welcome to my blog post for Tando Creative. This week is an 'Anything Goes' week.

With it being nearly Christmas.... And you can never have enough Christmas Trees can you??? So....


Here is my creation...




I first painted all the pieces with white Gesso. Then mixed a bluey green colour using DecoArt Fluid Acrylics - Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Phthaol Green-Blue and Primary Cyan




When the first layer of paint was dry, I dry brushed the tree with DecoArt Primary Cyan Media Fluid Acrylic.




I then randomly stamped areas of the tree with blue ink and a spotty background stamp.





I took a selection of Tando Mini's including parcels and bows, ice skates, candles, brush stroke trees and snowflakes
I applied clear embossing ink on the front and back of each mini and heat embossed with Stampendous Shabby Green Embossing Enamel
I did the same with the star on top of the tree. 




When the enamel had cooled, I adhered the mini's to the tree. 





I then put all the pieces together to make the tree stand. To finish, I added some battery powered lights to the centre of the tree. 




Thanks for popping by. 
If you would like to pop over to my blog the link is here. Leave a comment if you wish as I love to hear your thoughts.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

Everything I used is below and all are available on the Tando Website.


Brush Stroke Trees   Tando Mini's - Candles   Tando Mini's Bells and Holly   Tando Mini's Snowflakes   Tando Minis Ice Skates   Tando Mini's Parcels and Bows   Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Turquoise   Fluid Acrylics: Phthaol Green-Blue   Fluid Acrylics: Primary Cyan         Image result for stampendous embossing enamel shabby green

No comments: