Monday 27 November 2017

Sparkle - A Mini Christmas Tree

Hello!

This week the theme for our projects on the Tando Creative blog is Sparkle!  So I wanted everything on my project to be sparkly and as it is almost December there could only be one theme...Christmas!


I love everything to do with snowflakes at Christmas so decided to decorate my Christmas tree mini printer tray with that theme in mind.
I started by painting all the main tray pieces using sparkle paints in shades of blue and then used the darker shade with the mini snowflakes stencil on the back piece.  Then I stuck them all together using an acrylic wet glue.  Once dry I spritzed it with the Decoart white shimmer spray...


To create the snow drifts I added some white puffy paint to the corners and sprinkled on glamour dust.  The snowflakes and stars (which were from the middle of the larger snowflakes) were painted with a pearl sparkle paint then some clear drying glue and iridescent glitter was added.  The gem centres were found in my crafty stash, and I couldn't resist adding them for just that little bit more bling...


Finally I used a sentiment from Bee Crafty to stamp and add to the middle section of the tree...


Here are the links to some of the products used...

* Christmas Tree Mini Printer Tray
* Snowflake Minis
* Decoart White Shimmer Spray

Thank you for looking and happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments: