Monday 18 December 2017

Tag and Media Board Gifts

I've made some little gifts for my family using the Tags and Media Boards from Tando.

I've used the stencil from {Fashion Dame Stamp Set} and DecoArt {White Modelling Paste} onto one of the {Tags Mega Bundle}
Once this was dry I gave it a coat of {White Gesso} and then a layer of Turquoise acrylic paint.
I added some {Quinacridone Magenta Fluid Acrylic} and then lightly removed some from the texture with a baby wipe.
I then added some white acrylic paint highlights using a make up sponge.
I punched holes in the bottom of the tag with a crop o dile for some ribbon to hold a mini pen.
It was finished of with a tiny bit of stamping, some mini grungeboard letters and a set of post it notes:


I made a few more in the same way. This one used {Bullseye stencil}


These are the smaller {Media Boards} and I've used the {Letters Stencil}:



Kaz xxx

No comments: